* * * ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

  • Brent Biddle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2012
      Been Awhile since I have been on here...any updates from Ellis?

      Hello Brent... yes... here is an update. I am well, but I am
      having big time money problems, lawyers, etc..

      In any case, as long as I can eat well and take the hormones that I
      do inject every day in order to stay ultra-healthy, I won't let that
      bother me. I am well, physically, and I am more creative than I have
      ever been in my life.

      As I wrote below, I wrote TWO books, one of which (The ILLEGAL
      GUIDE to How Kids Can Grow Taller WITHOUT Injectable HGH) will
      surely BLOW everybody's mind someday... every doctor who has
      read it is amazed... (any doctor who would like to read this book,
      please write to me to etoussier(at)safe-mail.net In fact, anybody
      subscribed to Rejuvenation, write to me if you want to read it.)

      If I would only SELL IT I could perhaps solve some of my money problems...
      but I am hesitant to sell it. What I say can be done has never been
      done in the manner in which I say it can be done. (with a pill that
      costs 10 cents and does not require a medical prescription.)

      Today I read this article on erectile dysfunction, and I want to comment
      because they seem not to see the whole forest, they only see the trees...

      I paste a short version below, or you can read the full article here:

      http://health.yahoo.net/channel/erectile-dysfunction-ed_causes-and-risk-factors

      I COMMENT IN CAPITAL LETTERS. - Ellis

      ===========
      Erectile Dysfunction, Causes & Risk Factors

      A precise determination of the cause of any individual case of ED is
      often difficult and may be impossible because ED is often due to
      multiple factors. This is a consequence of the complicated nature of
      the human sexual response and the complex physiology of penile
      erection and relaxation.

      Normal erectile function requires the coordination of vascular, neurologic, hormonal and psychological factors and any condition that interferes
      with one or more of these processes may result in ED.

      Although the prevalence of ED increases with advancing age, ED is
      no longer regarded as an inevitable consequence of aging. Whereas
      most cases of ED were once considered primarily psychological
      and/or psychiatric in origin, it is now well-recognized that organic,
      non-psychological causes of ED play a much more significant role
      in the development of ED.

      Most researchers agree that pure psychological (emotional) mechanisms
      are causative in 15% to 20% of cases with organic causes responsible
      for at least 80% of ED cases. In a number of cases, the situation is
      "mixed," with significant secondary psychological and social components
      such as guilt, depression, anxiety, tension or marital discord being
      present in addition to one or more underlying organic components.

      Causes of ED may be grouped into those factors that arise within the
      individual (endogenous) and those factors arising from sources outside
      the body (exogenous).

      Endogenous factors include endocrine imbalances, cardiovascular and
      other medical conditions, and emotional causes. Included among
      exogenous factors are medications, surgery, trauma and irradiation,
      smoking, and alcohol and substance abuse. Many of these causes are
      discussed in more detail in the following list of causes:

      Diabetes mellitus. This is the single most common cause of ED by virtue of its combined nerve and blood vessel damage. At least 40% of male diabetics have ED.

      ELLIS: I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT DIABETES (ACTUALLY, IT IS NOT
      REALLY "DIABETES"... IT IS "HIGH BLOOD SUGAR"...) IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF
      OTHER DISEASES THAT KILL US. "DIABETES" DOES NOT KILL... IT IS
      THE HIGH UNCONTROLLED BLOOD SUGARS THAT KILL. IF YOU HAVE
      DIABETES BUT YOU CONTROL YOUR BLOOD SUGAR, IT IS LIKE FALLING
      OUT OF AN AIRPLANE, BUT YOU DON'T HIT THE GROUND.

      IT IS NOT THE FALL THAT KILLS, IT IS THE SUDDEN STOP AT THE END
      THAT KILLS. IT IS NOT DIABETES THAT KILLS, IT IS THE HIGH BLOOD
      SUGARS THAT YOU MIGHT GET IF YOU DO NOT CONTROL YOUR
      BLOOD SUGAR THAT KILLS.

      DIABETES WITHOUT HIGH BLOOD SUGAR WILL NOT RESULT IN
      DAMAGE TO THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM, OR DAMAGE TO THE
      NERVOUS SYSTEM, OR DAMAGE TO THE KIDNEYS, ETC.

      DIABETICS WHO CONTROL THEIR HIGH BLOOD SUGAR CAN LIVE
      AS LONG OR LONGER THAN "NON-DIABETICS" WHO DO NOT
      CONTROL THEIR BLOOD GLUCOSE. ("ACCORDING TO ELLIS" WE
      SHOULD ALL CONSIDER OURSELVES "DIABETICS" SO THAT WE
      SHOULD TRY TO TAKE CARE OF OUR DIABETES, OR, OUR
      FUTURE DIABETES).

      HIGH BLOOD SUGAR, IS THE ROOT CAUSE THAT DAMAGES THE
      CIRCULATORY SYSTEM, WHICH THEN MIGHT RESULT IN A HEART
      ATTACK OR BRAIN STROKE. HIGH BLOOD SUGAR IS FOOD FOR
      CANCER... HIGH BLOOD SUGAR DAMAGES THE KIDNEYS, THUS
      KIDNEY DISEASE AND ANEMIA ARE BOTH CAUSED BY HIGH BLOOD
      SUGAR... HIGH BLOOD SUGAR DAMAGES THE NERVOUS SYSTEM,

      THUS, ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION WHICH HAS AS A COMPONENT
      NERVOUS SYSTEM, AND CIRCULATORY SYSTEM, AND ARTHEROSCLEROSIS,
      WHICH ARE ALL CAUSED BY HIGH BLOOD SUGAR, MIGHT BE CAUSED
      BY HIGH BLOOD SUGAR.

      MY ADVICE TO AVOID ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, OR TO CORRECT
      ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: CONTROL YOUR BLOOD GLUCOSE TO
      BE ABOUT 70 TO 100 MG/DL EVERY DAY, 24 HOURS EVERY DAY.

      THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT WAY TO DO THIS, TO BEGIN WITH,
      IS TO EAT CORRECTLY: AVOID HIGH CARBS... SEE MY PAGE:

      http://www.rajeun.net/glucose.html

      and

      http://www.rajeun.net/carbotherm.html

      - Ellis

      AND THE SECOND MANNER THAT I CONTROL BLOOD GLUCOSE IS
      TO USE INSULIN CORRECTLY, LONG BEFORE ANY DOCTOR THINKS I
      AM A DIABETIC, WHICH TECHNICALLY I AM NOT ACCORDING TO THE
      A.D.A.)... AND LONG BEFORE ANY DOCTOR EVER SAID, OR EVEN
      THOUGHT ABOUT, THAT I SHOULD USE INJECTED INSULIN.

      http://www.rajeun.net/usinginsulin.html

      - Ellis

      Circulation abnormalities. Vascular (circulation-related) causes include
      diseases of the aorta or the arteries supplying the pelvis and penis.

      Hardening of the arteries (arteriosclerosis) is the most common vascular
      cause, but damage to the arteries may result from trauma, surgery, or
      irradiation.

      Surgery involving the prostate gland may involve both the arteries and nerves in that region.

      Neurological causes, including diseases of the brain (such as Alzheimer's
      disease) and spinal cord (multiple sclerosis, for example).

      Hormonal or endocrine causes. These are uncommon causes for ED, however.

      ED may occur in males with deficient testicular function and low circulating
      levels of the male sex hormone, testosterone. These cases are referred to
      as hypogonadism and may be due to congenital abnormalities or testicular
      disease such as that accompanying mumps.

      ELLIS: NOT ONLY TESTOSTERONE... ALSO, GROWTH HORMONE... AND
      ALSO LOW RED BLOOD CELLS (ANEMIA) WHICH CAN BE REVERSED WITH
      EPO.

      http://www.rajeun.net/big5.html

      - Ellis

      =======

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2012
        Ellis:

        You said:

        "The therapy described in the Grow Taller book will revolutionize
        anti-aging therapies. It is a cheap and extremely powerful
        secretagogue that you can buy without a prescription in the U.S.A.
        and any country in the world. It is much more powerful than
        arginine or ornithine or lysine...

        I am not a big fan of secretagogues for myself, but if you can't get
        HGH, this is the secretagogue you should try."

        Ellis, please elaborate - which is this secretagogue?

        Ellis: Aha! You want to know which is the secretagogue...
        well, I will tell you which are NOT the best secretagogue...

        Here is what it says on the front page:

        The ILLEGAL GUIDE to
        How Kids Can Grow Taller
        WITHOUT
        Injectable Human Growth Hormone (HGH).

        And without surgery, growth-hormone releasing-hormone,
        clonidine, IGF-1, amino acids (arginine, lysine,
        ornithine, glutamine, etc.) or vitamin B-3...
        exercise: not required...
        diet: not required...

        How SHORT KIDS (up to age 21) can make the Pituitary Gland
        release the equivalent of perhaps 1 to 4 iu injectable HGH
        (human growth hormone) per day with a pill that costs 10 cents,
        and does not require a medical prescription.

        Ellis: O.K. now a guessing game... Can you guess which is the
        secretagogue I am talking about? Can any DOCTOR tell me which
        is the single best HGH secretagogue in the world?

        I will send an autographed copy of the book to whoever has not
        already read the book who can guess correctly: which is the
        secretagogue I am referring to?

        - Ellis
      • qqqqqqqqqqqq
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 25, 2012
          --- In Rejuvenation@yahoogroups.com, "Commish" <brian.gabrielle@...> wrote:
          >hi ellis. frank lively here. the phx fireghter with the hyperbaric chamber. how do I find out what that secretagogue is?

          Hello Frank. It is great to hear from you. Please write to me to

          etoussier(at)safe-mail.net

          and I will send it to you.

          I will answer briefly: The best HGH secretagogue is HYPOGLYCEMIA. How do
          you get hypoglycemia, safely, is what my book is all about.

          I might publish it as a Kindle book, but I am afraid that if I publish it, they will make it illegal for athletes...

          By the way... If you do not have a Kindle reader on whatever device you use,
          (Windows, Apple, iPad, etc.) you can read Kindle books if you download a Kindle
          reader to your device. TODAY you can download a very good book that is
          perfect for today:

          Dear Santa, A Christmas Story... by Jay Frankston

          I paste this:

          If you do not already have a Kindle reader installed on your computer, here is
          how to do it:

          Go to Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com
          If you don't have an amazon.com account, set it up.
          If you have one, set your mailing address somewhere in the U.S.A.

          Use the setting of the Amazon search engine to "Kindle Store"

          Once you are in Kindle Store... at the top you see "Free Reading Apps"...

          click on Free Reading Apps...

          Download a Kindle app for your computer (Windows or Apple, or iPad, etc.)
          Install it. Now you can read Kindle books!

          On the left hand side of the Kindle Book store there is a column... go to
          DEPARTMENT and click on Kindle e-books.

          on the left hand column you have CATEGORIES... choose "Fiction" or "Non-Fiction"
          and then, choose the topic, eg, Travel... and then again, Caribbean, United States,
          etc...

          You will find A LOT of very good books to read for FREE... and also for 99 cents
          or for 2.99, etc.... The books that are free or cost 99 cents are seeking
          downloads and reviews, but you don't HAVE to give ANYBODY a book review...
          they are free, and you can keep it forever.

          And every day there are new, great books, on promotion, for zero dollars and
          zero cents ! I have gotten hundreds of EXCELLENT books, free...

          I am READING MORE than ever, and I am as excited about this as when I
          first learned to navigate on the Internet, and I could hardly get away from the
          computer... I couldn't sleep at night... because it was so incredible. This is
          just as incredible.