Dosages question

  • Justin J. Sallows
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
      Greetings Ellis,

      I've been receiving your emails for a bit now and doing my own bit of research on HGH.  I have decided to obtain HGH and begin to try it for myself.  I'm a 46 year old male with type 1 diabetes living in Thailand and it is freely availble over here.  One thing I would like to read about would be suggested dosages.  Is there a link you could send me or point me to any material or information that covers this topic a bit?

      If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

      Thank you in advance for your help.

      Justin Sallows

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012

        That Stanford study is old news and been rehashed thousands of times as a paid article.  It has no validity other than to quote a lot of doctors views, most not having anything to  do with empirical studies.

        ==========
        Q: MY FRIEND RECENTLY OFFERED ME SOME HUMAN GROWTH
        HORMONE, WHICH HE SWEARS HAS MADE HIM LOOK YEARS YOUNGER.
        SHOULD I TRY THE STUFF?

        Mr. Know It All: Contrary to what you&#8217;ve heard from celebrities
        and spambots, there is little evidence that HGH can help healthy adults
        repel Father Time. HGH research cited in the media focuses on undersized
        kids or elite athletes, populations who use the drug for specific purposes.

        Ellis: WHY "CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD FROM CELEBRITIES
        AND SPAMBOTS?..." WHY DID YOUR FRIEND SWEAR THAT HGH HAS
        MADE HIM LOOK YEARS YOUNGER? WHY DO YOU ASK ADVICE FROM
        "MR. KNOW IT ALL" AT WIRED MAGAZINE, AND NOT FROM AN
        ANTI-AGING DOCTOR?

        Mr. Know It All: But when Stanford researchers reviewed the scant literature
        on HGHs use by healthy (but old) folks, they concluded that the drug
        &#8220;cannot be recommended as an antiaging therapy.&#8221;

        Consider the reported adverse effects. Those range from soft-tissue
        swelling to joint pain, with an outside chance of acromegaly
        abnormal growth of the hands, feet, and face. Are you willing to hazard
        those hazards on the off chance you might shed a few wrinkles?

        Ellis: "HAZARD THOSE HAZARDS?..."

        THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF POSTS IN REJUVENATION AND THE
        THOUSANDS OF PERSONS WHO HAVE WRITTEN TO ME NEVER MENTION
        ACROMEGALY.

        WHERE DID YOU GET THIS NONSENSE FROM? ACROMEGALY ONLY
        OCCURS AFTER 6 to 8 MONTHS OF A HUGE OVER-DOSE OF GROWTH
        HORMONE. NOT EVEN A FEW WEEKS OF 15 iu IS ENOUGH TO CAUSE
        ACROMEGALY. 15 iu FOR THREE MONTHS IS THE COMMONLY PRESCRIBED
        DOSE FOR SOME MEDICAL CONDITIONS, EG, TO GROW CARTILAGE OR TO
        FORTIFY THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN PERSONS WHO ARE AT RISK.

        Mr. Know It All: Your pal&#8217;s HGH may also be fake; some such
        black-market drugs are counterfeit. And you&#8217;re aware that