* * * What dose HGH did you start on, and why did you increase?

  • Ellis2ca
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 22, 2012
      Somebody wrote this to me:

      Question: I notice when reading your articles that several times over
      the course of your treatment you state that you have increased your
      doseIng.

      Could I ask, what dosage did you start on and for how long, also,
      when you increased that dosage, by how much was it increased.

      The reason I ask is you have been using rHGH for a while and I was
      wondering if the dosage has to be increased periodically due to your
      body getting used to it?

      Ellis: I began with 1 iu for 30 days... then I tried 1.5 iu for 90 days... then
      I tried 2.0 iu for a while... then 3.0... then 4.0... I stayed with 4.0 iu
      for about 9 months... then I dropped my dose to 2.0 iu and that is the
      dose that I take almost always.... Sometimes I take 3.0 iu and very
      seldom, 4.0 iu...

      I have taken HGH in this manner every single day for nearly 14 years,
      with very good result. (I am happy with the result, ie, I am well, strong,
      I look good in my opinion, I have energy, I am very healthy for a 66 year
      old man...)

      The reason I dropped from 4.0 to 2.0 was because of the cost, and I
      was also paying for HGH for my girl friend. (what is the use of living
      better and perhaps longer, if you are not accompanied by the people
      you love?)

      2.0 gives me essentially the same results as 3.0 and 4.0...
      I don't feel any better or any worse at 2.0 than at 3.0 or 4.0, but I do
      feel better than at 1.0

      It is false that the dosage has to be increased periodically due to your
      body getting used to it. That is not true, and it does not happen. The
      same dose gives you the same result. In fact a higher dose does not
      seem to give a much better result, which is why I settled on 2.0 as my
      standard dose.

      On the other hand, perhaps 3.0 or 4.0 iu would have
      given me even better results... ? I don't know, because I didn't stay on
      3.0 or 4.0...

      I have never heard of Kefie somatropin, and I cannot comment about
      their quality, but if I haven't heard of it, it is probably not one that I would
      want to inject into my body.

      I hope this helps.

      Ellis Toussier
    • Saad Zaky
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 22, 2012
        Hi Ellis,

        This is my first time posting here, so please allow me to express my thoughts for this email.
        I am sure that you have a huge experience in this field, but I have a different point of view.

        What I discovered through my readings, for myself and my son as well, is that the RHGH must be given upon the person’ weight.
        Also, the activity is a much heavier factor that we must take into consideration.
        Another important factor is the product authenticity, that means how much real HGH is existing in the powder that you are buying.
        Maybe for normal life, the 2 IU is ok, but if you are healing from an operation or high physical effort, 3 or 4IU will be much better to consider, along with cost considering of course.

        though, I have a big question here, is that many people suggest an off period or 6 days on /1 off or even further 5 on /2 off.
        What do you think about getting off for a month or even 90 days, to create a body demand for this rHGH.

        Anyway, I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you for the great information and effort that you are always supplying (Free of Charge) for everyone.

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 22, 2012
          I tried HGH from Ellis a few years ago for six months and never noticed any improvement in any way even with Ellis coaching me to look in the mirror and SEE the difference.  Perhaps it works for some people and perhaps not.  It took one injection of Sostenon 250 for me to feel the difference in just one day.  Of course if I took the testosterone and followed ALLof Ellis' advice I probably would have felt much better also but how much could be attributed to his HGH?

          Ian

[...]

          No virus found in this message.

        • Marc Gold
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 24, 2012
            Welcome and Good Luck Randy & Gordon!

            I've been using a Recombinant HGH from China for around 3 years now.  With what I think are good results.
            To quote Ellis: "
            I have taken HGH in this manner every single day for nearly 14 years, with very good result. (I am happy with the result, ie, I am well, strong,
            I look good in my opinion, I have energy, I am very healthy for a 66 year old man...)"
            I divide each 10 I.U. vial into three doses, take one dose per day.
            But, unless one is getting "original brand name" FDA approved HGH, IE: Humatrope, etc.  How can a person be sure that the amount listed on the label is the true dosage.  A leap of faith perhaps?
            There are probably hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people taking Chinese made HGH, with excellent results, I'm not questioning whether or not the quality is good, but the actual amount in each individual vial.
            So, is there any way a person can find out exactly how much actual HGH is contained in each individual vial?
            I want to add that I am a retiree living in Asia, Chinese HGH is easily accessible, and within my budget.

            Also, I asked this once before, but never got a reply...
            I read so much on the internet about when to take it, IE: take it at this time, take it that time, don't eat two hours before you take it, or don't eat for two hours after you take it, etc., etc., etc...
            Is there a definitive answer???
            I take my dose (injection) when I wake up in the morning, then have some coffee, then wait a minimum of one hour before I eat a little fruit.
            Thanks for being here Rejuvenation.  I hoping this group will turn into more of a discussion forum.
            Regards,
            Marc

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 24, 2012
              Why don't you tell these meat heads to have their HGH tested before and after they start taking HGH, that way they can tell if the HGH is good. There is no exact dose you should take, it depends on what the natural levels are in your body and what your goals are. If I take more than 1 IU a day my stomach swells up to immense porportions. About .8 IU is all I need and I am 60 to keep my levels up to about 300.

              To: Rejuvenation@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 24, 2012

                I think you mean 1mg not 1IU. 1IU is nothing. 1mg is about 3IU which would be about right for IGF-1 blood serum above 300.

                To: Rejuvenation@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 24, 2012
                  To everyone who wants to reach Ellis for business purposes:

                  He has said, and also my experience has been, that he responds to etoussier@....

                  He may or may not see your message here on a timely basis.

                  Mike Lenker

                  On 1/24/2012 11:30 AM, dick luva wrote:

                  Hi, I am a member of the yahoo group, rejuvenation.member=  john63146
                  I am so glad to see this group be so active. I have been taking HGH + testosterone sustanon 250 for the last 8 months, from china & my source has disappeared. I have gained muscle mass, lost fat, & look & feel younger. So far, i have been unable to find a local doctor to prescribe.
                  The main effect i notice is an increase in my appetite. I take 2IU in the morning & 2IU at night. I have been paying $2/IU.
                     Can you help me? If I missed something please forgive me, your sites have so much information.
                  John

                  --
                  "Life Is A Daring Adventure, Or It Is Nothing At All" Helen Keller
                • Marc Gold
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 24, 2012

                    Michael,

                    Perhaps you can tell us where we can get our HGH tested/analyzed?

                    When I first started taking HGH a little over 3 years ago.  I researched on the internet and couldn't find a laboratory that tested the purity/content of a 10 I.U. vial of rHGH.  I even made long distance telephone calls to certain labs.  No results.

                    Ellis once wrote to check if your HGH contained HCG, was to put of few drops of the diluted rHGH on a pregnancy test strip.  I did that, the test read "not pregnant".

                    So Michael, if you have a list of labs, where one can get a vial analyzed.  I'd appreciate you posting it for the group.

                    Thanks.

                    To: Rejuvenation@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 24, 2012
                      Hi Marc,

                      Great seeing you on the list again. It was also nice meeting you in Shanghai. I hope your HGH stock is lasting well. I have found the 'Dragon Labs' brand to be excellent. Not sure how you'd measure the amount in each vial, I have the same 10iu as you. I use 5iu per day, everyday. I also Cycle (bicycle ride) everyday and run and swim often too. I take my HGH in the mornings or just after morning exercise.  I remember reading on Ellis's site that the body produces naturally in the evenings and using HGH then is a waste, correct me if I'm wrong.

                      I'm a big fan of Ellis, have been for years. I'm 50 years old in a few months. Red blood cell count at 55%. I got this with EPO and I have a maintenance program to keep it there. I also take 3 types of testosterone, Bold 250, Sus 250 and Stanozol 75. I mix the Bold and Sus 2iu each once a week and twice a week I have 2iu of Stanozol. One month on 2 weeks off.

                      I feel GREAT!!! I love the way I look, not from ego but because what Ellis has always said has come true for me. I'm not a bodybuilder but I'm toned and fit.  I had many years of struggling in my late 30's and early 40's feeling low energy levels, slow metabolism and gaining weight. I was fighting with my genes (fat Scottish heritage) I'm 3rd generation Australian, too much work and poor diet and eating at the wrong times of the day and night. I was very athletic but like a lot of athletic people life takes over and priorities change. It took a year to really get back on track and now I'm so grateful to Ellis. I knew there was more, I knew I was missing out and when I found Ellis's site I was like 'wow, is this guy for real' ;-) Yes he is hahaha and it was free information that has changed my life.

                      I have a very holistic approach to rejuvenation. I take the HGH, EPO and Testosterone but I also balance a good diet with exercise and relaxation. I believe they all compliment each other.

                      Good luck to everyone, there is a great program for everyone and Ellis is a true 'trailblazer' who has stuck with it and is still here. Results motivate and I have more than enough to prove this works for me.

                      Be smart, learn and apply.

                      Scott Taylor

                      PS. Hope to see you again soon Marc.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 25, 2012
                        How old are you? I don't know if it's something that you feel or see right away. For me I didn't feel or see much of anything. It was as if I stopped aging as much as others. I wear shorts in the summer and I noticed when I take hgh my legs look better, stomach tighter, especially the skin. Now I'm a bit vain so I pay close attention to me lol But I never felt much of anything but I looked a lot better than most women younger than I am. It may not show it's working if you are very young or very aged, maybe. It may take time or maybe you just haven't noticed because it is a slow process? Again, I don't think a 'feeling' is going to happen. You will just start looking younger than your age.

                        I didn't think it was working a few years ago. I stopped for about 8 months. One day I noticed my muscle tone was not as good and my vision was off. So I went back to hgh and 'recovered'.

                        TyAnne