* * * Grorm by Serono ... :)

  • marcwhitman41@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 1:24 AM
      Hello Ellis, I noticed you did not post my E-mail, or answer all my questions.

      Ellis: Hello Marc Whitman... If I don't answer your post it
      does not mean anything... it means I didn't answer that post...
      it doesn't mean I am ignoring you and it does not mean that I
      am trying to bury or hide what you have to say... I READ your
      post and it was very long, so I didn't answer it, and then
      you called me by telephone and we spoke for about half an hour.
      I don't always have half an hour to talk, especiallly when I
      am in CanCun... So don't feel insulted. I can't answer all
      the posts. There are usually more than I can answer. I
      answer posts that I think are interesting for me to answer
      and for others to read.

      Marc: I have asked some Very detailed questions... If you do
      not know all the answers then that is cool. I don't think too
      many people on the planet could answer all my questions. Do
      you realize Necessary steps have to be taken? If I have to
      move to Europe, I can do that? (If I have to be a ginny pig,
      I will.) I Have been all over Europe and the whole world 4 times.
      (It's no big deal.)

      You said Grorm was no longer being made. I have reason to
      believe that is not true.

      Ellis: NOTE: According to Marc, "Grorm" is cadaver derived
      human growth hormone, and according to him it is made by
      Serono, in Spain. According to me, I said I think there is
      no cadaver derived human growth hormone being made or sold
      for public use anywhere in the world. In the first place,
      it would be too expensive... in the second place, why bother
      to gather it if it can be made without any problem in a
      laboratory? And most importantly, it might transmit diseases,
      and there is no threat of disease from lab made HGH.

      Marc: You Threatened me with Spain, (If Spain is No Threat
      than why are you Threatening me?;)

      Ellis: Marc, you are hallucinating. I didn't "threaten" you
      with anything. If you want to go to Spain, please go. It is a
      beautiful country.

      Marc: (Even if I have to move to Europe and have it ginny pigged.) You think I'm joking.....do you realize I'm a world champion athlete in "several" different sports, but I'm Not famous yet. (And at my age you can laugh if you wanna ;) Sometimes these steps Have to be taken.

      Ellis: Congratulations. In What sports are you a world champion
      athlete, and why aren't you famous yet? Do you want to be
      famous? I don't want to be famous. I am very happy that I am
      65 years of age, and I am still in very good mental and physical
      health. Who needs to be famous? Send me more good health.

      Marc: Do you realize there was a rhesus monkey growth hormone
      made, that Nobody would take?

      Ellis: Why would anybody want to take a rhesus monkey growth
      hormone? Why not take human growth hormone, since we are humans?

      Marc: But it is what Arnold and Robby took that made them Great.
      N0BODY would take it except those two.

      Ellis: I don't know who is Robby, but I know who is Arnold...
      It made them great WHAT? Great body builders? Arnold will
      be remembered as a movie actor of movies that didn't particularly
      win Oscars for Best Picture... and he will be remembered as a
      Governor of California...

      What will Robby be remembered for? I suppose as a body builder...
      but I think he will be FORGOTTEN sooner than Arnold.

      Marc: They proto typed it...you threatened me with Spain, but do
      you realize I've been all over Europe and the World for that
      matter? This stuff is sold all over Europe, not just Spain.

      Ellis: O.K., maybe it is, but I have never seen it or known
      anybody who uses it. I am in a different wavelength.

      Marc: But quite possibly we might be doing business together
      with Saizen by Merck Serono ;)

      Ellis: No, please contact them directly. Look them up on
      the internet and write to them, not to me. I don't want to
      buy or sell human cadaver derived growth hormone.

      Marc: You said something about 80IU's a week, but I said, what about 160 IU's a week for 10 years Straight!! Without stopping?...You think I'm joking.

      Ellis: No, I know you are serious.

      Marc: But at the same time why should I have to take 160 IU's a
      week for 10 years to accomplish what these guys did in 10 weeks!!!! (And they only took 4IU's a week and a few steroids.)

      Ellis: NOTE: According to Marc, human cadaver derived growth
      hormone is much much more potent than lab made growth hormone.
      According to me, if that is true, then 1 iu of cadaver derived
      growth hormone was equivalent to many more iu of synthetic
      growth hormone, and I gave as an example that it "might be"
      equivalent to 40 iu... I have no idea if that is close to the
      truth or not... I said it as an example.

      Marc: And I'm Not getting any younger??? I don't want to be
      the Undisputed, Undefeated Heavy weight Champion of the World as a M

      Marc: You said 80 IU's "little" scraggly IU's a day, I said what about 160 IU's synthetic a day for 10 years straight!!!

      Ellis: That would be pretty cool, but I can't AFFORD much
      more than 2 iu per day... I might try 3 iu per day, but I
      am not RICH enough to take 40 iu per day for ONE MONTH, much
      less 10 years.

      Marc: Even that would Not equal what these guys did in 10 week!!!!

      And I'm NOT getting Any younger!!!! Why should I wait 10 years to do
      what these guys did in 10 weeks!!! (Espacially at age 41!!!) You
      can mark my words, I will become the Undisputed, Undefeated heavy
      weight Champion of the world. (You can laugh if you wanna.)

      Ellis: I'm not laughing. I hope you do it.

      Marc: I just don't want to wait until I'm a senior citizen
      to do it!!! Either way it will happen!! But don't get the wrong impression Ellis, we "may" be doing some business together with
      Saizen by Merck Serono... a few hundred IU's a day for decades,
      and decades. (Just to equal a FEW IU's a week of the Real stuff!

      The Pro bodybuilders are "ONLY" taking a Small dose of 32 IU's
      a day, lol!!!! They might as well be clean!!!! Basically all the
      bodybuilders in the magazine's are Clean. (If they are taking "that"
      small of a dose lol!!!! Let's get real here and crank up the dose
      to a Real amount, several 100's units of this "TRASH" called
      synthetic growth hormone.

      Ellis: Marc, this "trash" is what I am taking and it has
      kept me in good health for 13 years, so please don't call
      it "trash"... In MY OPINION it is breakthrough Medicine.

      Marc: And if you are going to say why don't you move to Europe...

      Soon enough ;)

      Ellis: Good. Have a nice time. Good riddance to bad rubbish...
      (I mean, YOU say: "good riddance to bad rubbish growth hormone...")

      Marc: This stuff is trash upon trash!!!!

      Ellis: There you go.. YOU SAID IT AGAIN!!! NOW I'M REALLY
      PISSED!!! I am the present WORLD CHAMPION SENIOR CITIZEN
      and I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP THE TITLE UNLESS YOU WILL LIVE
      LONGER AND HEALTHIER THAN I WILL!!!

      I am FIGHTING MAD right now, so now YOU PROVE that you are
      going to outlive me. TELL THESE PEOPLE HOW YOU ARE GOING TO
      DO IT, besides cadaver derived growth hormone.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody... including Marc... - Ellis
    • Big A
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3 10:50 AM
        Big A: Marc, ARE YOU KIDDING??!!!

        WHATEVER is you are presently taking, throw it away.

        You are rambling almost incoherently and in untangable
        strings of thought.

        CADAVER HGH?? Really?

        Not a chance in hell you could get me to touch that stuff.

        Ellis: I agree!

        Big A: And to state that it is in some way more powerful
        than synthetic is a joke.

        Ellis: I think there is a confusion between what used to be
        called "1 iu" then, when they used cadaver derived HGH...
        with what we call "1 iu" today... Since it caused acromegalia,
        "1 iu" was obviously equivalent to what we might call 20 or
        who-knows-how-many iu's today.

        Big A: Bodybuilders are not who you should use as an example.
        I am a bodybuiloder, and the things I have done and taken I
        would not recommend to someone looking for improved health or
        longevity.

        Ellis: Oh, really? Big A, please TELL US some of the things
        you have done and taken (in the hope that you would have
        improved health and body) that you would not recommend to
        today to somebody looking for improved health. A list of
        WHAT NOT TO DO for better health and anti-aging... HOW MUCH
        excess testosterone SHOULDN'T WE TAKE, etc.?

        What is THE HIGHEST dose of growth hormone that we can take
        without harm in ONE DAY, and what is the dose that extreme
        bodybuilders would take?

        Which BLOOD TESTS results have you heard about, that extreme
        body builders had. Thanks for writing. - Ellis