Best Wishes to All for a Happy New Year 2011

  • Ellis2ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2010
      I know I have not been here for a long time, but I am coming back soon.

      I wish everybody the best for 2011. I hope it will be a year of Peace for the
      World, and for each of you personally, I truly hope it will be a year of Good
      Health and much Love. If you have good health and love, all the rest is
      unimportant. So I wish you Good Health and Much Love.

      I will be in Chichen Itza today and later, in Can Cun. Yesterday I was in
      Palanque, Chiapas.

      I recommend that you should go to Google and search IMAGES for Palenque
      and for Merida and Chichen Itza, and you will see where I am. When people
      ask me if it is not "dangerous" for me to be here, they imagine that all of
      Mexico is in a gunfight in the streets. No, it is very very very safe where I
      am, there are no gunfights and no holdups and there is no Swine Flu and
      everything is fine, thank you, so don't worry about my safety.

      Anyways... here is where I am, in very peaceful and safe Yucatan and Can Cun.
      Can Cun is still beautiful, the beaches are still incredible, the climate
      is great, this is where I am happy to be today.

      Happy Holidays everybody. Good luck and good health to all in 2011.

      Ellis Toussier