* * * Ellis, you harm your credibility

  • C.Marley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 1:12 PM
      Ellis, you harm your credibility by insisting there are positively
      no adverse side effects to using all the things you advocate and
      sell, and by ridiculing everyone who points out some of these things.

      The fact is that EVERYTHING has adverse effects for some people.
      All medical decisions to use or not use any pharmeceutical are made
      on a risk : benefit comparison. To insist that there are no risks
      at all to using HGH, insulin, EPO and the like is to deny fact and
      leave yourself open to being regarded as a "fringe" fanatic, or
      worse.

      FACT: HGH causes elevated blood sugar, as does cortisol.
      That does not diminish it's benefits. However it is not a
      panacea with no adverse effects.

      FACT: EPO can cause some really serious and life threatening effects,
      and should be used only under medical monitoring for specific
      disease conditions, and never on healthy people.

      FACT: Insulin can cost you your life if not closely monitored, and
      is most dangerous in people who do not have insulin resistence -
      i.e. non-diabetics.

      FACT: Testosterone can cause testicular atrophy and sterility.

      Does acknowleging the truth of these facts mean that these products
      should not be used? Absolutely not. Only that they should be used
      with full knowlege of all the potential risks and benefits.

      cm

      Ellis: Hello Dr. Marley...

      First, I want to make clear that I buy and sell growth hormone
      and EPO in Mexico, 100% legally.

      And I have THREE doctors who are avid followers of using hormones,
      and I refer my prospective customers to my doctors... and I TEACH
      my customers to use everything correctly. They all take blood
      tests and monitor results.

      Second, I don't tell anybody to use the products I use. I tell them
      why I use them, and how I use them, and I tell them the results...

      But I don't tell them to use them. I lead by example, if they want
      to learn... most people do not see the example and are afraid of
      hormones. That is their privilege, and their bad fortune.

      But the ones who learn from me get no bad side effects, and they
      ara all very happy with the benefits.

      Third, I do not insist that hormones have no side effects...

      I know very well what the side effects are... they are no big
      deal if you don't overdose...

      And I know how to avoid or reverse any side effect, by any hormone
      that I use.

      And... I also know that NOT using HGH or testosterone or insulin or
      EPO also has very WELL KNOWN bad side effects.

      I will copy and paste your FACTS above, and I will answer each of
      them.

      1. Dr. Marley: "FACT: HGH causes elevated blood sugar, as does
      cortisol. That does not diminish it's benefits. However it is
      not a panacea with no adverse effects."

      Ellis: Please be specific: what level of high blood sugar do you
      attribute is caused by growth hormone? Please give us a specific
      example of an adverse side effect caused by 1 to 3 iu of growth
      hormone.

      Please document it. Please tell us if it was permanent damage,
      or if it was reversed by lowering the dose.

      I especially would like to know if you can SHOW US a case where
      growth hormone at 1 to 3 iu per day caused ACROMEGALIA, or CANCER,
      or DIABETES, or GROWTH OF INTERNAL ORGANS, OR UNPROPORTIONAL GROWTH
      OR HANDS OR FEET. PLEASE DOCUMENT IT.

      An apple also causes "elevated blood sugar"... and I will bet
      that one large apple will cause blood sugar to rise higher (to
      about 130 mg/dl) than a double dose of growth hormone, 2 iu, which
      is more than most persons use.

      In any case, the trick is to eat the apple and get the benefit of
      the apple, and know how to bring down or prevent the "higher blood
      sugar."

      In my blood sugar control, I define "high blood sugar" as
      anything higher than 100 mg/dl. But it is quite "normal" for
      blood sugar to rise to 160 and 180 in non-diabetics.

      One glass of orange juice or one plate of spaghetti or one
      baked potato will raise blood sugar far higher (to 160 or more)
      than one dose of growth hormone.

      I will not waste everybody's time repeating the list of benefits
      of using growth hormone, but I will point out that in 11 years
      and more than 10,000 posts, NOBODY has ever written to me or to
      Rejuvenation to say that they got diabetes due to high blood sugar
      from taking growth hormone.

      Nor has anybody ever reported "acromegalia" or that HGH caused a
      small unknown cancerous tumor to grow out of control, or to say that
      their heart or other internal organs had grown larger, or to say that
      their hands or feet or nose or chin or forehead or any part of their
      body has grown bigger.

      So... scratch "elevated blood sugar..." It is not a sufficient
      reason for me or anybody to pass on the many benefits of using HGH.

      And if you pass on the benefits of growth hormone, YOU WILL GET
      KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS. - Ellis

      2. Dr. Marley: "FACT: EPO can cause some really serious and life
      threatening effects, and should be used only under medical monitoring
      for specific disease conditions, and never on healthy people."

      Ellis: Dr. Marley, with all due respect, you don't know what
      you are saying, but you say it anyways.

      Again: Please show me ANY CASE of a "really serious and life
      threatening effect" when hematocrit is RAISED TO LESS THAN 60%.

      (I am not recommending raising hematocrit to 60%... I just want
      to see a case where somebody used or abused EPO to raise
      hematocrit to LESS than 60%, and got a serious problem.)

      And show me ANY CASE where A HEALTHY ADULT had trouble if his
      hematocrit was raised to 45%!!!

      EPO is an extremely good hormone which is greatly feared by most
      doctors for no good reason. EPO will NOT cause ANY life threatening
      disease or condition IN A HEALTHY person unless hematocrit is ABOVE
      60%... MY hematocrit has been between 52% and 55% for NINE YEARS,
      non-stop, and I FEEL GREAT... and I have not had any trouble...

      I am not saying that my experience is PROOF of anything... but it
      is proof that one person has not had any trouble, and I don't know
      anybody of the dozens who have written to me who has had any trouble,
      either.

      So MAYBE it is NOT true that EPO is VERY DANGEROUS. In any case,
      SHOW ME that it is dangerous.

      And I have received MANY MANY e-mails from persons who raised
      hematocrit to 45% after having it at 40% or lower, and they all
      say they felt MUCH BETTER, too.

      Many doctors, including you, fear that EPO might cause serious and life threatening effects. The only "specific disease condition"
      that they think is valid for using EPO is after chemotherapy for
      cancer patients, or for end stage kidney disease...

      But they neglect to treat patients with ANEMIA with EPO.

      And anemia is an extremely serious and MIND THREATENING disease,
      because LACK OF OXYGEN CAUSES LOSS OF NEURONS... Senility...

      Average hematocrit at age 50 is 45%. Doctors will not help a
      patient whose brain is starving from lack of oxygen at 40% or
      less unless hematocrit is BELOW 30%...

      30% hematocrit means ONE THIRD LESS OXYGEN flowing through their
      brains and body before doctors decide they should act.

      The doctor prescribes OXYGEN, but the oxygen can do nothing if
      there are no red blood cells to carry it.

      BIG MISTAKE.

      And if they act, they only raise hematocrit to slightly above 30%.

      This lack of action, too little and too late, causes SENILITY in
      their patients, which could have been AVOIDED if hematocrit had
      been raised to 45% before loss of neurons occured.

      I repeat: DOCTORS FEAR and FAILURE TO USE EPO CAUSES SENILITY IN
      THE PATIENTS THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP. - Ellis

      Dr. Marley: "FACT: Insulin can cost you your life if not closely
      monitored, and is most dangerous in people who do not have insulin
      resistence - i.e. non-diabetics"

      Ellis: I am a non-diabetic, and I have injected insulin about
      20,000 times in 9 years, and I do not have insulin resistance.

      My "insulin" in blood tests is off the charts... below "3"
      (whatever), on a scale of 3 to 25, where "25" means very much
      insulin resistance, and 3 is "like an athlete"... and I am not
      an athlete.

      So excuse me, but again I have to say that you don't know what
      you are saying, but you say it anyways.

      The ONLY WAY YOU CAN DICTATE ABOUT INSULIN TO ME is if YOU will
      inject insulin into yourself at least one time... learn to use
      insulin... then tell me about it.

      Until then, I really think it is better if you LEARN from me,
      instead of lecturing to me. I know you know nothing correct
      about using insulin, except you are correct that it can be deadly.

      I AGREE with you that it can be deadly if it is used incorrectly,
      but that is how DOCTORS TEACH THEIR DIABETIC PATIENTS to use
      insulin!

      An automobile can cost you your life if you do not know how to
      use it. A gun can cost you your life if you do not know how to
      use a gun.

      But a car, and a gun, and insulin, can be very good for you
      if you learn to use them correctly.

      And it is very easy to learn to use insulin correctly...

      But DON'T LEARN FROM MOST DOCTORS, because they talk about
      "balancing the carbohydrate load" and other nonsense and bad
      information that CAUSES hypoglycemia because of an overdose
      of insulin.

      I HAVE SEEN diabetic patients inject HUGE amounts of insulin,
      (50 iu Humulin "R"!!!) which I know is a mistake... because it
      is a deadly dose unless balanced with the correct upward force
      (ie, an overdose of carbohydrates...)

      But they injected these huge doses because their doctor didn't
      teach them not to EAT HUGE DOSES OF CARBOHYDRATES too. So they
      "balance the carbohydrate load" which might cause severe
      hypoglycemia, and even death.

      And I AGREE 100%, insulin can cost you your life IF YOU DO NOT
      KNOW HOW TO USE IT...

      This means you have to know perfectly well what happens when you
      inject ONE unit of insulin. It has to be CLOSELY MONITORED, at
      least until you know perfectly well what is going to happen to
      blood glucose after you inject.

      HYPOGLYCEMIA IS CAUSED BY AN OVERDOSE OF INSULIN. An overdose
      happens because THE DOCTOR didn't teach the patient how not
      to overdose.

      To begin with, do not eat an overdose of carbohydrates.

      I cannot overdose with 1 iu of insulin, if my blood glucose is 70
      mg/dl., even if I do not eat. I have tested it many times.

      And 3 iu can cause mild hypoglycemia if my blood glucose was
      below 100, and I forgot to eat. But that virtually never happens.
      If my blood glucose is below 100, I do not take 3 iu insulin.

      I only take 3 iu when I know where my blood glucose is, and I am
      going to eat.

      INSULIN IS EXTREMELY GOOD FOR ME when I use it correctly, which
      is every time except the few times I made a mistake. (I made
      mistakes because there was nobody to teach me...)

      In fact, in my very well-founded opinion, insulin is THE SINGLE
      MOST IMPORTANT hormone to promote long term good health, because
      it lowers blood sugar for a few hours each time (until we eat
      again...) which is CRUCIAL for the circulatory system...

      (note: My opinion is "well-founded" because I have used growth
      hormone nearly every single day for nearly 12 years, and I have
      used testosterone for 9 years, and I have used EPO for 8 years,
      and I have injected insulin every single day for 9 years...)

      And the circulatory system is crucial to carry blood to every cell
      in the body.

      Any cell without blood (water and oxygen and nutrients) WILL DIE.

      And if the circulatory system is gummy with SUGAR, then some
      capillaries will get blocked up, and SOME CELLS WILL DIE.

      That is called: aging...

      So the CORRECT DOSE OF INSULIN (0, 1, 2, or 3 iu Humulin R)
      at the right time is more beneficial than growth hormone, in my
      well-founded-and-backed-by-experience-of-many-years opinion.

      But it can definitely be dangerous, and it should be used with
      great care.

      IT IS THE PATIENT'S RESPONSIBILITY, AS IT IS MY RESPONSIBLITY
      FOR ME TO USE INSULIN CORRECTLY. (But I hope he learned from
      Dr. Bernstein...)

      And "according to Ellis" insulin also delays or prevents the
      beta cells of the pancreas from "burning out" sooner...

      INSULIN IS ESPECIALLY GOOD FOR DIABETICS, but millions of
      diabetics around the world DO NOT use insulin BECAUSE THEIR
      DOCTORS ARE SCARED to prescribe insulin, until their diabetes
      advances so much that nothing else works...

      BIG MISTAKE. They should have used insulin YEARS before.

      That is because the doctor DOESN'T KNOW how to use insulin, and
      that is because they have not injected insulin into themselves,
      not even ONE TIME in their entire life...

      But they are fast to tell diabetics how to care for their
      diabetes with metformin or gila monster saliva or with cinnamon
      or apples, etc, but not with insulin because they are SCARED of
      insulin. They think it is A TRIUMPH if their patient does NOT
      use insulin.

      There is nothing to be scared of, except hypoglycemia, which
      happens because DOCTORS DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE INSULIN themselves.

      So they can't teach their patients how to use insulin correctly.

      I have injected insulin about 20,000 times since I began to use
      it in 2002. I have had mild hypo-glycemia three times... two times
      when I was learning... one time, to about 50 because I injected
      insulin and then I walked to a restaurant... mistake...

      And one time, serious hypoglycemia, because I doubled up with
      Lantus and also Humulin "R" and I sat down at a computer and I
      forgot to eat.

      BIG MISTAKE! I will never do that again...

      I might have died, but I didn't. My blood glucose got to about
      30, and doctors lower blood glucose below 30 in the insulin
      tolerance test. I didn't faint, and I didn't fall, but I
      felt dizzy and I knew I had to eat immediately.

      I agree, I should not have blood glucose 30 without a doctor
      watching me. But I never learned to use insulin from a doctor,
      because when I began to use insulin every doctor in the world,
      and even I, thought using insulin is not for me.

      (I injected insulin as an experiment, to be able to answer a
      post on Rejuvenation... but I got such a good result: blood
      sugar between 70 and 90 mg/dl instead of 105, that I never
      stopped taking insulin.)

      So I know that with 20,000 shots of insulin and 25,000 blood
      glucose tests I know much more than most doctors do about using
      insulin.

      But I am VERY GRATEFUL to the doctors on Rejuvenation who
      cautioned me when I began to use insulin, and who told me
      which blood tests to take ("insulin") to measure insulin
      resistance.

      I had to learn the hard way, and I made my mistakes along the way...

      But I wanted to learn to use it, because I saw immediately that I
      was getting very good results... much better than I would have
      without insulin.

      As for monitoring... I have taken perhaps 25,000 blood glucose
      tests in 9 years, including 3 today, now 9:53 A.M. That is
      more times monitoring blood glucose than I have injected insulin.

      I don't recommend that anybody should learn to use insulin
      without studying and learning from my experience first. I
      teach everything I know about using insulin FREE, and I do not
      sell insulin.

      Ask Dr. Bernstein his opinion of what other doctors say about
      how to treat diabetes... I know doctor Bernstein is right, because
      I agree with him on everything about diabetes and using insulin.

      He has also taken many thousands of blood glucose tests, and he
      has injected insulin many thousands of times, and his patients
      have too.

      So he is an authority on the topic... I am his student, and I am
      an authority, too... I see eye to eye with him on this. He is
      the ONLY doctor I listen to, about using insulin, because he is
      the only one that I think is correct. - Ellis

      Dr. Marley: "FACT: Testosterone can cause testicular atrophy and
      sterility."

      Ellis: I agree that testosterone has side effects. I have used
      testosterone on and off for about 9 years... Testicular atrophy has
      happened to me...

      But "testicular atrophy" is not the worst of side effects, since
      it is only esthetic... Everything else works well, and testicular
      atrophy can be reversed (so far, at least...) with HCG.

      It is too bad that I have to stop using testosterone for a few
      months sometimes. HCG is good, but HCG does not make me feel as
      good and powerfully potent as testosterone does.

      But if I had not had testosterone and testicular atrophy, I would
      have forgotten what it is like to be a dirty old man... and frankly,
      I prefer to be a dirty old man rather than to be assexual.

      I don't know if I am sterile, but I think I am not sterile...
      In any case, I am not trying to fertilize anybody... not yet...

      So... I agree with you about testosterone... It is a package
      deal... it comes with benefits, and it comes with side effects.

      The worst of the side effects (high estrogen in a male body,
      which causes prostate problems, gynecomastia, perhaps cancer, and
      the worst: a loss of libido!) can be avoided with an anti-aromatase
      which prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen.

      Thanks for writing. Please send us the cases of very bad
      side effects for HGH using 1 to 3 iu per day, and EPO with
      hematocrit in a healthy adult less than 60%.

      In the meantime you can read the testimonials of persons with
      anemia who were first denied EPO by doctor ignorance, and who have
      written to me about the positive effects that EPO had on them.

      http://www.rajeun.net/epofaq.html

      I remind you that the people who write to me are all over the
      world. You should not assume that they are in the United States,
      or that I sold EPO to them. EPO is sold legally in many countries
      of the world, including Mexico where I live, without a prescription.

      And if you need a prescription it is not difficult to convince a
      doctor who has used EPO or has prescribed it to patients for ANEMIA,
      and seen the great results... ANEMIA is not an accepted reason to
      use EPO in the U.S.A. unless their hematocrit is below 30% or
      hemoglobin below 10%... but persons with anemia in the U.S. suffer
      because of this, no matter what the guideline for doctors say.

      - Ellis

      Three stars for this post, of course... and the next one, where
      Dr. Marley will send us the cases of dangerous side effects that
      occurred in persons who did not abuse of HGH or EPO but got bad
      side effects anyways.
    • C.Marley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2010
        C.Marley wrote:

        >Ellis, you harm your credibility by insisting there are positively
        >no adverse side effects to using all the things you advocate and
        >sell, and by ridiculing everyone who points out some of these things.

        C. Marley: And your previous post is a perfect example. You deny
        even the possibility that any of these hormones have any adverse
        effects.

        Even water has adverse effects. I have used all of the products
        you mentioned on myself and patients, and acknowledge their
        benefits, but also acknowledge their potential harmful effects.

        In using ANYTHING there is always a risk : benefit ratio to consider.

        By denying one half of the ratio, you do yourself and HGH a
        disservice.

        cm m.d.

        Ellis: Dr. Marley, you didn't answer any of the questions I asked.

        Whether you intended it or not, you are debating with me, and in
        a debate you must answer the questions of your opponent, or you
        will lose the debate. There are 5000 persons reading what you
        answer and you are a doctor and I am not. So please answer the
        questions.

        I did not deny the possibility that any of these hormones have
        any adverse side effects in my previous post since I AGREED with
        you that insulin can be deadly and that testosterone can
        cause testicular atrophy.

        But you didn't answer my questions about HGH and EPO.

        I will ask my questions again. If you won't answer the questions,
        then I will answer the questions in another post.

        1. You wrote: "HGH causes elevated blood sugar...it is not a
        panacea with no adverse effects."

        My question is: Please be specific: How high is blood sugar
        elevated with growth hormone? What dose of growth hormone
        causes this elevation of blood sugar?

        For example: If I am not a diabetic and my blood glucose is 90 and
        I take a dose of 2 iu of HGH, to what level will my blood glucose
        rise?

        And if my blood glucose is 150, to what level will my blood glucose
        rise with a dose of 2 iu?

        Please give us a specific example of an adverse side effect caused
        by the increase of blood glucose caused by 1 to 3 iu of growth
        hormone.

        I will accept "diabetes 2" as an answer, and you win this point if
        you can show us one case of a person who got diabetes 2 caused by
        3 iu or less of HGH.

        I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW ME ONE PERSON WHO HAS EVER GOTTEN
        DIABETES-2 DUE TO THE ELEVATION OF BLOOD GLUCOSE CAUSED BY TAKING
        3 iu or LESS OF HGH.

        I am not a rich person so I OFFER $1000 TO YOU OR TO ANY DOCTOR
        or TO ANYBODY AT ALL WHO CAN SHOW US AN EXAMPLE AND PROVE IT...

        (But you deserve $1,000,000 if you can show us proof...)

        (Anybody who wants to add to my $1000 reward, let me know and
        I will add it on. I say you cannot lose, so join me... let's
        get this point straightened out...)

        2. You wrote: "EPO can cause some really serious and life
        threatening effects, and should be used only under medical
        monitoring for specific disease conditions, and never on
        healthy people."

        Please give us an example of the really serious and life
        threatening effects of EPO. Tell us what dose of EPO causes
        these life threatening effects. Please explain why EPO is
        especially bad for a healthy person and why a healthy person
        should never use EPO.

        I CHALLENGE YOU TO GIVE US ONE EXAMPLE of ONE HEALTHY PERSON
        anywhere in the world who used EPO to raise red blood cells from
        ANY point less than 45% hematocrit to 45% hematocrit, and had a
        really serious and life threatening effect because of this.

        Again, I will offer $1000 to you or to any doctor or anybody
        else who can demonstrate with proof that RAISING hematocrit to
        45% with EPO caused a healthy person a really serious and life
        threatening problem.

        (Again, anybody who wants to add on to my reward, let me know.

        Again I say you cannot lose, since 45% is AVERAGE HEMATOCRIT
        in a healthy adult, and it would be inconceivable that raising
        red blood cells from a less healthy level to a more healthy
        level can cause a bad side effect... much less a "really serious
        and life threatening problem...")

        Tell us why doctors will not prescribe EPO to anybody with
        anemia unless that person has LESS than 30% hematocrit, or 10%
        hemoglobin. Show us why it is so dangerous to use EPO to
        raise red blood cells to 45%.

        SHOW US ONE CASE. We are all waiting.

        3. and 4.

        I will not ask any questions about your points three and four,
        about insulin and about testosterone. I will say here that I
        AGREE with you that insulin can cost you your life if not closely
        monitored, but I wish that you would acknowledge that insulin
        can be very beneficial to non-diabetics if used correctly.

        I do not agree that insulin is any more dangerous in people who
        do not have insulin resistance, ie, non-diabetics, than in
        diabetics.

        I am a non-diabetic and I have injected insulin 20,000 times
        in 9 years, and I consider insulin to be just as good for me as
        it is for a diabetic, and just as dangerous for me as for a
        diabetic...

        And I will not ask any questions about testosterone, since I
        acknowledged in my reply to your point 4 that testosterone can
        cause testicular atrophy.

        So, just clear up what you said about HGH causing elevated
        blood glucose, and please show us why EPO should never be used in
        a healthy person.

        Thanks for writing.

        - Ellis