Can you drink alcohol while taking HGH?

  • patsei12
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      I'm just curious. Can you drink alcohol while taking HGH?

      Ellis: Yes, of course you can drink alcohol...

      And you can smoke cigarrettes too...

      They are both going to be just as BAD for you if you take HGH,
      as if you don't take HGH... But they are not going to be any
      WORSE for you because you take HGH...

      I don't understand why anybody will spend a lot of money to be
      HEALTHY, and also spend a lot of money to be UNHEALTHY...

      If you are on this wavelength, you should try to do everything
      that is GOOD for your body, and ALCOHOL and smoking cigarrettes
      are both BAD for your body... in many ways...

      Not only does alcohol interfere with your liver, which at that
      moment might be trying to make some protein for someplace in your
      body and it never gets done... but you might also get cirrhosis of
      the liver... or you might become an alcoholic... or you might
      have a traffic accident and be injured, etc.

      You probably mean, can you drink a beer, or a cup of wine,
      when you take HGH? Yes, you can. But even a beer or a cup of
      wine can be bad for your health, because if you take one, you
      will perhaps take two... and if you do it today, you will perhaps
      take it tomorrow also...

      It really is BETTER for you if you do NOT drink alcohol when you
      take HGH... and if you are like me, you take HGH long term... so
      that means: you don't drink alcohol long term, too...

      But... You know that alcohol and cigarrettes are not the best
      thing for your health, and you are an adult, so you decide if
      you want to drink alcohol.

      But I WISH you would not drink alcohol, usually.

      - Ellis