Re: * * * No Difference After GH Use... I challenge you to a duel...

  • patholly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      Hi Ellis

      I agree with you... his dose is too low. Also....I would be interested
      in knowing his age. Younger individuals who have higher GH levels
      when starting HGH... do not feel the "punch" you get if your GH levels
      are lower upon GH initiation.

      But the goal is not to "feel "....the goal of therapy is to keep GH
      levels up to age 30's levels 300-500. These levels activate local
      organ stem cells, block the activation of disease genes carried via
      family history... and ensures HEALTH.

      Pat RN MSN L.A.

      Ellis: Hello Pat. You always agree with me, and I always agree
      with you. You are a smart chick. Whatever, he is not having
      good results with whatever it is they are giving him in Australia,
      which I suppose is real if it is given to him by a doctor, but
      it is not a sufficient dose.

      If he accepts the duel, I will send him enough authentic HGH to take
      a good dose for one month, and I wrote that in TWO WEEKS he will be
      convinced... and I promise I will not censor whatever he likes to
      write here.

      Thanks for writing... - Ellis

      This post refers to this post: