Possible RDNA text class

  • Michael Scharding
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 6, 2006
      I'm *considering* running another ARDA mull-kvetch-hairpull session
      from Nov 1 to March 1 (only 4 months), starting from scratch, step 1
      after that 2 year break.

      The question is should we do it *HERE* or on the main RDNAtalk
      conference?

      If we did it on RDNAtalk you'd probably have to post each response in
      Subject and Text box with something like:

      "FOLLOWING POST CONCERNS STUDY LESSON:

      I loved the "FIrst Epistle of Dilbert to the New Yorkers"....
    • Beth Savage
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 6, 2006
        Woo! Count me in!

        I think we should do it here. This way, it will be easier to keep track
        of which messages are for ARDA and not annoy RNDAtalkers with messages
        they aren't interested in.

        Beth

        Michael Scharding wrote:
        > I'm *considering* running another ARDA mull-kvetch-hairpull session
        > from Nov 1 to March 1 (only 4 months), starting from scratch, step 1
        > after that 2 year break.
      • Tezra Reitan
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 6, 2006
          Yeah.  This be de place.  I've got the label already.  Let's use it.
          Tegwedd

          On 9/6/06, Michael Scharding <mikerdna@... > wrote:
          I'm *considering* running another ARDA mull-kvetch-hairpull session
          from Nov 1 to March 1 (only 4 months), starting from scratch, step 1
          after that 2 year break.

          The question is should we do it *HERE* or on the main RDNAtalk
          conference?

          If we did it on RDNAtalk you'd probably have to post each response in
          Subject and Text box with something like:

          "FOLLOWING POST CONCERNS STUDY LESSON:

          I loved the "FIrst Epistle of Dilbert to the New Yorkers"....

          Yahoo! Groups Links

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Stacey Weinberger
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 6, 2006
            I could go either way. I hope we get to cover the Live Oak years this time
            (hope, hope, hope). :)

            Staecy

            > I'm *considering* running another ARDA mull-kvetch-hairpull session
            > from Nov 1 to March 1 (only 4 months), starting from scratch, step 1
            > after that 2 year break.
            >
            > The question is should we do it *HERE* or on the main RDNAtalk
            > conference?
            >
            > If we did it on RDNAtalk you'd probably have to post each response in
            > Subject and Text box with something like:
            >
            > "FOLLOWING POST CONCERNS STUDY LESSON:
            >
            > I loved the "FIrst Epistle of Dilbert to the New Yorkers"....
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • loreric2000
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 7, 2006
              --- In Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey Weinberger"
              <poppinjay@...> wrote:

              > I could go either way. I hope we get to cover the Live Oak years
              this time
              > (hope, hope, hope). :)
              >
              > Staecy

              RDDL

            • druidfromtexas@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
                Two things...

                I think that the next class should be held here. Makes sense in light of the fact that this group is still here.

                And second, I would like to see more area covered including the Live Oak years.

                Blessings,
                El

                In a message dated 9/7/2006 12:07:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, poppinjay@... writes:
                I could go either way. I hope we get to cover the Live Oak years this time
                (hope, hope, hope). :)

                Staecy

              • Croman mac Nessa
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
                  Hallo, a h-uile duine.

                  I agree with El's two things below. Maybe this time around I'll be
                  able to finish the readings and my commentaries thereon.

                  Is mise le meas,
                  Croman

                  --- In Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com, druidfromtexas@... wrote:

                  > Two things...
                  >
                  > I think that the next class should be held here. Makes sense in
                  light of the
                  > fact that this group is still here.
                  >
                  > And second, I would like to see more area covered including the Live
                  Oak
                  > years.

                • Tezra Reitan

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 10, 2006
                      I am quite interested also.

                      Lonotaal

                      --- Michael Scharding <mikerdna@...> wrote:

                      > I'm *considering* running another ARDA
                      > mull-kvetch-hairpull session

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Brannigan
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 16, 2006
                        --- In Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Scharding"
                        <mikerdna@...> wrote:

                        > I'm *considering* running another ARDA mull-kvetch-hairpull session
                        > from Nov 1 to March 1 (only 4 months), starting from scratch, step 1
                        > after that 2 year break.

                        Hi,

                        This newbie would be interested in taking part.

                        Slainte
                        Brannigan
                        /|\
                      • tiarnach1
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 17, 2006
                          As would this one.
                          Blessings, Kaelln

                          --- In Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com, "Brannigan"
                          <mikeprince@...> wrote:

                          > --- In Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Scharding"
                          > <mikerdna@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > I'm *considering* running another ARDA mull-kvetch-hairpull
                          session
                          > > from Nov 1 to March 1 (only 4 months), starting from scratch,
                          step 1
                          > > after that 2 year break.
                          > >

                          > Hi,
                          >
                          > This newbie would be interested in taking part.
                          >
                          > Slainte
                          > Brannigan
                          > /|\

                        • tiarnach1