about spammers, spam, and spamming - NOT

  • tali3sin420
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2006
      i for one joined this list to discuss the arda. ok, i joined after the
      fact, but the fact that m. scharding is no longer around to guide the
      group doesn't mean we can't discuss the arda in his absentia.

      i suggest we actually discuss the arda and simply ignore the spammers.

      tal
    • Norm Nelson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2006
        Let's send the spammers an offer to buy the ARDA!!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
          Yes, they'll be apparently running one too. I never thought so many
          people would like those big books. Two classes?! I've already
          signed up for theirs too, so I'll see how they go about teaching
          Reformed Druidism. Who knows, I'll probably learn something there
          too. WHenever a few Druids get together, usually something good
          comes out of it. :)

          The Super Disk is something I put together actually, with all those
          ARDA files. The $3 probably barely covers shipping. They don't
          appear to be gouging, unlike SOME programs online.... :) I made
          some pretty labels for it too. I wonder if I still have some.

          Certificates.... well... hmmmm. Perhaps just learning is enough of
          a reward?... nahhh! I want T-shirts! :D

          -Mike the FoOl

          --- In Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com, "rustymon2000"