Met my perfect match finally...

  • georgette.murdock2119@yiyhbgsd.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
      Thought i would share something with ya'll. Great fun and it does actually work. Met my girl on here, http://www.connectherenow.info/fwgx and so far it's been the best year of my life ever! Wish you all the same happiness.
    • merlin_whitewolf
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006

        I really hate spam!!!

        -Myrddin

        --- In Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com, "georgette.murdock2119@y..." <georgette.murdock2119@y...> wrote:

        > Thought i would share something with ya'll. Great fun and it does actually work. Met my girl on here, http://www.connectherenow.info/fwgx and so far it's been the best year of my life ever! Wish you all the same happiness.

      • Tezra Reitan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
          So do I!
          Tegwedd

          On 1/12/06, merlin_whitewolf <myrddin_faolwen@...> wrote:

          I really hate spam!!!

          -Myrddin
          --- In Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com , "georgette.murdock2119@y..." <georgette.murdock2119@y...> wrote:

          > Thought i would share something with ya'll. Great fun and it does actually work. Met my girl on here, http://www.connectherenow.info/fwgx and so far it's been the best year of my life ever! Wish you all the same happiness.

          Reformed bible college Reformed seminary Reformed judaism
          Paganism World of warcraft druid Reformed theology

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Richard Lorenzen
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
            At least he isn't jumping on your furniture.

            Tezra Reitan <tezra.reitan@...> wrote:
            So do I!
            Tegwedd

            On 1/12/06, merlin_whitewolf <myrddin_faolwen@...> wrote:
            I really hate spam!!!
            -Myrddin
            --- In Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com , "georgette.murdock2119@y..." <georgette.murdock2119@y...> wrote:

            > Thought i would share something with ya'll. Great fun and it does actually work. Met my girl on here, http://www.connectherenow.info/fwgx and so far it's been the best year of my life ever! Wish you all the same happiness.

            Reformed bible collegeReformed seminaryReformed judaism
            PaganismWorld of warcraft druidReformed theology

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Norm Nelson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 13, 2006
              Did anyone besides me receive this message with a boxful of "SPONSORED LINKS" at the bottom?  Is this another "service" from Yahoo?
                  The box contains six links [all upper/lower case is theirs]: "Reformed bible college", "Reformed seminary", "Reformed judaism", "Paganism", "World of warcraft druid", and "Reformed theology".  I didn't pursue any of them, but if it occurs again, I might check out #5!

              > Thought i would share something with ya'll. Great fun and it does actually work. Met my girl on here, http://www.connectherenow.info/fwgx and so far it's been the best year of my life ever! Wish you all the same happiness.

            • John Harling
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 13, 2006
                From: "Norm Nelson" <norman_e@...>
                Date: 2006/01/13 Fri PM 03:31:37 EST
                To: <Reformed_Druid_Texts@yahoogroups.com>

                Did anyone besides me receive this message with a boxful of "SPONSORED LINKS" at the bottom? Is this another "service" from Yahoo?
                The box contains six links [all upper/lower case is theirs]: "Reformed bible college", "Reformed seminary", "Reformed judaism", "Paganism", "World of warcraft druid", and "Reformed theology". I didn't pursue any of them, but if it occurs again, I might check out #5!

                > Thought i would share something with ya'll. Great fun and it does actually work. Met my girl on here, http://www.connectherenow.info/fwgx and so far it's been the best year of my life ever! Wish you all the same happiness.

                i got it and just ignored it!!!!

                penda

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 18, 2006
                  It could well be another Yahoo "service".  I'm not going to
                  check out any of them.
                  Tegwedd

                  From: "Norm Nelson" <norman_e@...>
                  Date: 2006/01/13 Fri PM 03:31:37 EST