...Druidic/Spiritual Quote of the moment, (1) ...

  • Sagnorix Beag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Hi, this is Sagnorix Beag (Steven Emenhiser) - and me and my girlfriend came up with a great quote and a lesson to learn for anyone that wishes to learn..

      " You have to be crazy to think, if you wearn't you couldn't come up with any ideals, thenfore there would be nothing"

      "Trough the course of history, legend and myth, all of those that changed the world for a greater difference were what the people in their time thought of them as "Bloody Crazy" - well yeah, thats human nature, to not understand something they don't have an open enough mind of thinking to believe that they have a great idea. All of those that defied this "out look" , all made their sacrifices and put their word on the table for others to look opon, and now look at them, they helped us get to where we are now. Those that changed the world, took the remarks, the sacasim for their period of time and then later were seen as geniuses of their time. "

      "ake the extra step, step outside your boarders, the universe is never ending and so is everything in it as a part of its whole. Remember the truth insided you, remember the creative inspiration and let it guide you, be the guiness, be the insanity, for insanity brings growth, cause it is an act of change, and is seen as insanity cause its different. "

      "et the insanity begin, let the fires burn, let your mind expand, be the inspiration, create your own truth, and contribute to the world once again.  Don't be like modern man/woman, only taking from the whole for themselves and themsleves only, take your chances, take the risk, it will be worth it..."

      "he greater the magic, the greater the sacrifice we must give to create such potential. " -rch Druid Geagrayph "The Druids"

      Respect for these people and respect and love for the idea behind thier "insanity" for change is what is needed to grow, even if it is insanity because its different and unknow," let the depths of the underworld plundge into your mind, let its waves become your thoughts, think, respect these ideas, they will change the world, (and everything in it) ..."

      -Brandi Greenfeather (Aralith)
      -Steven Emenhiser     (Sagnorix)

      Do you Yahoo!?