Reformed Druid Texts is Semi-Closed Now

  • Mec
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      Dear RDT readers,

      Due to persistent Spam-buildup and general non-usage for several years, I have turned off new postings on the website, until a further class convenes. Therefore only moderators may post at this point.

      The site will remain up for a while for those wishing to review past notes and files; perhaps to the end of 2011.

      The files will be bundled and editted to produce a new study guide for ARDA 2 to replace the 2003 version.

      Sincerely,
      Michael Scharding