Re: [Reformed_Druid_Texts] Tell Congress: Ban Shark Finning

  • Limelight
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
      I have to agree with Stacey on this one. Shark Finning is a horrible thing and as Druids we are indeed stewards of all that is in the land, sea and sky.

      Blessings,

      Lime
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
        Okay, I only ask that he put an (OT) for Off-Topic in the subject line.
        There is nothing on shark-finning in the Reformed Druid texts that
        we are supposed to be discussing.
        Tegwedd