Introduction

  • Peter Pantheist
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 2, 2008
      Name to be called:  Peter Pantheist

      General region of residence: Central Kentucky

      Types of work/jobs/roles you've done (and did you enjoy them)? Public Safety Telecommunications.  Enjoying it immensely.

      How long you've been a Druid (or whatever):  I've been a Druid longer than I've felt comfortable calling myself one -- about 10 years.

      Why you became interested in Reformed Druidism:  I love the story of its origin.  Sounds like something I would have joined if I had been at Carleton!  The RDNA appeals to me over other groupings of Druids because of its creative anarchy.

      What kind of religious literature do you like/hate?  I like devotional manuals, theology, hagiography, materials on divination.

      What areas/topics of the RDNA particularly interest you?  ARDA, grove life, humor.

      Three interesting things about you/your life that amaze/impress others or yourself:  (1) I was part of the pilot program that resulted in a vaccine for Hepatitis B; (2) I speak Manx (badly, but I'm getting better); and (3) my cats like me.

      Three remaining big goals in your life:  (1) To host a study group for spiritual anarchists; (2) to perform a Druid wedding; and (3) to master the Ogham.

      Blessings,
      Peter Pantheist
    • Dylan Cook
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008