Re: [Reformed_Druid_Texts] Hasidic Druids information

  • Tezra Reitan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      I'd also be interested in the brief revival of the Hasidic Druids.  Unless I was
      part of this revival.  I don't remember it.  Too much lds, I suspect.
      Tegwedd

      On 9/10/07, zorak_zoran <zorak_zoran@...> wrote:

      The Intro to Book 5 of ARDA2 say, "The HDNA enjoyed a brief attempt at
      revival in 2002-3"

      Does anyone have any information on who tried to revive it? What
      caused it to fail or misfire? Or personal impressions of the first
      Drus? I continually return to the Druish books for a read of Mishmash.
      It's so cleverly written.

      zz

    • Norm Nelson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
        "Too much lds, I suspect."  What do the Mormons have to do with the Hasidic Druids?

        I missed the "revival", if there was one, but I very much enjoyed their stuff when they were flourishing.  Things like the Mishmash were completely within the spirit of RDNA.