Prices on replacement bulbs for my tanks.

  • Terri Randall
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010

      Just curious as to what you guys think of these price quotes on replacement bulbs for my tanks. Do you have any place that you prefer to order from? Better prices?

      Thanks guys~

      An estimate for replacement bulbs for both your 210 gallon and 67 gallon aquariums. If you shipped the orders together you would not be charged the additional $9.95 for shipping that I have quoted below.

      210 Gallon

      3 – Phoenix 150W 14000K+ Metal Halide (DE) - HQI Required – $149.85

      4 – ATI 39W Blue Plus T5 HO Fluorescent – $79.80

      2 – ATI 39W Purple Plus T5 HO Fluorescent – $41.90

      2 – ATI 39W Aquablue Special T5 HO Fluorescent – $41.90

      1 – 1st Time Customer Discount – [-$15.67]

      Subtotal – $297.78

      Shipping – $0.00

      Total – $297.78

      67 Gallon

      2 – Phoenix 250W 14000K+ Metal Halide (DE) - HQI Required – $119.90

      1 – 1st Time Customer Discount – [-$6.00]

      Subtotal – $113.90

      Shipping – $9.95

      Total – $123.85

      If you’d like to get an order going or have any questions, just let me know. We are here to help!

      Terri Randall

      Creature Comforts

      Sheridan, WY.

      www.GotPaws.net