Vortech Pumps

  • Terri Randall
    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 2, 2009

      I'm thinking about getting a pair of the Vortechs, with the controller, battery back-up, etc. I I would love to get  opinions on them. Have also been considering the Newer Tunzes but really like the smaller footprint inside the tank of the Vortechs.

      Right now I have 5 Koralias in my tank and really don't care much for them. They are all *4*'s except 1 is a 3. Do you think two of the big Vortechs would replace all my koralias?

      Thanks~

      Terri Randall

      Creature Comforts

      Sheridan, WY.

      www.GotPaws.net

      APS List Owner

    • Rich
      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 2, 2009
        Oops. Wrong pump. I was thinking Votex not VorteCH. Different set of questions: What is in the tank and how big is it? Other things to consider like placement and flow obstacles/patterns.