new forum

  • Bill Bergovoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008

      Hello all.

      I have worked all weekend, reading, studying, and setting up a new internet forum.  (just what the world needs, another forum)

      I hope for it to become popular, and am positive it will be…

      My goal, similar to others, is to create/amass as much information in one place and create a community that is willing to share for the benefit of our marine wildlife biospheres.

      Currently the forum is BRAND NEW, and devoid of everything…

      I would truly appreciate your stopping by, and offering any threads, and information to help create this forum and hopefully be able to attract people just by the content, and not my promotional efforts…

      The forum will be for information, but it will also have a ‘chatbox’ that can be used to meet others and talk in real time with them…

      I believe this chatbox to be far better then many of the others that I have tried…  The biggest feature of this chatbox is you will be able to ‘ignore’ anyone else you want, just like in the posting on threads…

      www.thelittleocean.com/forum/index.php

      www.thelittlocean.no-ip.biz

      THANKS

      Bill