bristle worms

  • V Fitts
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2008
      I have bristle worms attacking my anemones... has anyone had this
      problem? any ideas?
    • Bill Bergovoy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008

        Well, since no one else is stepping up… (I don’t want to be the guy that does, and people don’t cause they think I will do it…  HUH???)

        I have not heard of an attack by bristle worms, but that don’t mean much, as I don’t know that much about marine life.

        I have seen BW go after things that were nearly dead or stressing badly…  I did not attribute the ‘attack’ as an aggressive act, but more of a scavenger action…

        I hope your anem is ok.  But wont place any bets at this time.

        Good luck…

        Bill

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008

          Hello all.

          I have worked all weekend, reading, studying, and setting up a new internet forum.  (just what the world needs, another forum)

          I hope for it to become popular, and am positive it will be…

          My goal, similar to others, is to create/amass as much information in one place and create a community that is willing to share for the benefit of our marine wildlife biospheres.

          Currently the forum is BRAND NEW, and devoid of everything…

          I would truly appreciate your stopping by, and offering any threads, and information to help create this forum and hopefully be able to attract people just by the content, and not my promotional efforts…

          The forum will be for information, but it will also have a ‘chatbox’ that can be used to meet others and talk in real time with them…

          I believe this chatbox to be far better then many of the others that I have tried…  The biggest feature of this chatbox is you will be able to ‘ignore’ anyone else you want, just like in the posting on threads…

          www.thelittleocean.com/forum/index.php

          www.thelittlocean.no-ip.biz

          THANKS

          Bill