Reef Equipment Sale

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      Reef Equipment Sale

      1 day only
      Saturday June 14th 10:00AM
      1200 Gene Autry Way, Ananheim, CA
      Approximately 40% BELOW WHOLESALE price
      Name brands like Eheim, Tunze, etc.
      Approximately $60,000.00 of 'opened merchandise' that can no longer be sold as new.
      All equipmet available for testing with AC outlets available
      Cash only, no returns.
      Procedes go to benefit Southern California Marine Aquarium Society

      Questions can be directed to wd6esz@...

      Don't miss these once-in-a-lifetime bargains!
    • Bill Bergovoy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008

        Benefits to SCMAS… eww, too bad…I was going to go, and unfortunately told others to go..

        I cant see contributing to a  faux ‘club’

        How’s about compelling ‘clubs’ to prove they are legit, and working at the bequest of it’s members???

        How’s about a copy of their ‘meeting minutes, *just one or two would suffice… how about a copy of the ‘approved budget and spending reports’???

        Heheh, it will never happen at that ‘club’… as it is a business, which no member sees’s one cent of profit or benefit…

        And as such, your message is now considered spam, unsolicited messages promoting businesses opportunity

        Please refrain

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008

          And for those that don’t know, this ‘club’ generates at least $300 each month on raffle items alone… I have seen months were they had over $500 in raffle tickets…  and not one spending report…They had an xmas party and charged admission…

          They have ‘board meetings’ that are closed door..  Which I found out after I drove an hour to get to..

          I deplore MD for being in bed with the guys the run this club. It surely is beneficial for both parties as can be seen by this ‘advertisement’