Re: [ReefKeeping] Plenum

  • Donald Plisco
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 1, 2007
      Do you think sand sifing animals in the wild would die if the sand isn't a certain size? Or could it be possible that they naturally get around the problem of sifting sand with different grain sizes of sand/gravel? I'd wouldn't worry about it.

      What type of shrimp? That is way too broad of a statement.

      Other than brine shrimp, I believe shrimp have nothing to fear from seahorses. Other than mantis shrimps, I think seahorses have anothing to fear from shrimp.
      Clams and shrimps have nothing to fear from each other...
      As for the blue/green algae (bacteria), I'm sure it would be ok, just don't harm anything else in the process. Where a clump of that stuff lands, after scrubbing, it's sure to take off again. I'd siphon it off.

      Don
      Message 54 of 54 , Apr 4, 2007
        I hate to say this, but you have no intentions of stopping the ad hominum attacks, do you? I wanted to clarify things and display some good will...Hopefully some semblence of civil discourse about reef keeping can resume, but it seems that is not your intentions, nor the attentions of several of your supporters. I'm sorry you feel that way.
        I apologise to the others on this list about having to wade thru this.

        Don