Appropriate subjects for discussion might include:
- experiences with volunteers
- field experiences
- public outreach/awareness
- educational material
- other Reef Check related activities
- Reef Check-related press-releases
- Reef Check-related articles
- international meetings and symposia
- new Reef Check-related scientific publications
- funding opportunities and experiences
- bleaching events at Reef Check sites
- outbreaks of coral diseases
- high predation on coral reefs
- new Reef Check monitoring sites
For the time being, access to this group is restricted, but messages to the group are not moderated. Please inform other active Reef Check people about this group. We might create a Reef Check group open to the public in the future, if there is the feeling that this is useful.
Reef Check web site:
- Nov 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.