Invasion Day: kinetic jazz festival and passport ceremony.

  • Ray Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 12:38 AM
    Subject: Invasion Day: kinetic jazz festival and passport ceremony.

    below and attached is the information required to attend the kinetic jazz festival and the aboriginal passport ceremony.

    a great way to follow on from yabun!!

    fkj

    ray jackson
    president
    indigenous social justice association

    isja01@...
    (m) 0450 651 063
    (p)  02 9318 0947
    address  1303/200 pitt street waterloo 2017

    we live and work on the stolen lands of the gadigal people.

    sovereignty  treaty  social justice