Greetings!

  • maryjeannec@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
      A Jane Austen Exhibit is comming to the Morgan Library & Museum in New York City. A Woman's Wit: Jane Austen's Life and Legacy, November 6, 2009 - March 14, 2010. Here is the link for further information http://www.themorgan.org/exhibitions/exhibition.asp?id=22

      Regards,
      Mary Jeanne
    • grosew46@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
        Thank you,
        I just sent an email out to see if we have enough interest to get together a week-day bus trip.
        We can get some outsiders to fill in the gap.  I think the bus holds about 50-60 people.
        What do you think of this idea?