Facebook Group

  • John Erb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 12:12 AM
      For anyone who may like to use Facebook more than Yahoo Groups, I have now created a Facebook Group for the Jane Austen Society of Lancaster. I posted the link to it in the related link section of this website. Now you can refer all of your Facebook friends who like Jane Austen to the Jane Austen group and hopefully some of them will decide to check out the monthly meetings.
      - John Erb