Greetings fellow Janeites

  • grosew46@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011
      You were most kind inviting me to speak at your October meeting on the subject of my book "Honour and Humility."  I has been indeed a pleasure to have that special opportunity to share it with you.  It was such a delight to see you and spend time with my fellow Janeites.  I confess, I found you all most agreeable.

      We have been exceedingly busy since the beginning of the year with our relocation and the ongoing construction at our new residence.  Although we have been unable to join you these past months, we have certainly been with you in spirit.

      I daresay we expect to be present at our November meeting.  Until such time, I bit you goodbye dear friends.

      Most respectfully,

      Genevieve