Well, we said we wanted to us our other media options more so....

  • gtomlinson2950
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2011
      First - A thank you to those who came to the performance of First Impressions. It was nice to be able to support young people interested in Austen.
      Second - The annual Tea is coming up on Tuesday, April 19th at 6:15pm, at the Lititz Library. More scones or cookies would be welcomed. More welcomed would be your attendance. Please come.