Tea Class and Tea Tasting at Pemberley Tea Shop

  • aegtgg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010
      Our chairperson, Genevieve Wimer, has arranged for a tea class/tasting hosted by the proprietors of the Pemberley Tea Shop on Wednesday June 23rd, 2010.

      It is being held at:

      Pemberley Tea Shop
      443 Mulberry Street
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      (717) 394-4840

      This event starts at 7PM and you can pay at the door. Please email Genevieve at grosew46@... to let her know if you plan to attend.

      The cost of the class is $10 for Society members, $15 for nonmembers.

      Regency attire is optional.

      The tea class/tasting DOES NOT take the place of our regularly scheduled meeting.