25RE: [RedRoseJaneAusten] New file uploaded to RedRoseJaneAusten

  • Anita Casteel
    Sep 27, 2011

      I wanted to let the Jane Austen group know that Dayspring Christian Academy high school students will be performing Emma in March. I will keep you posted to the details!

      Blessings,

      Anita

      Anita S. Casteel, M. Ed.

      Advancement Coordinator