20Jane Austen PDF files

  • John
    Nov 28, 2010
      For anyone who is missing any of the works of Jane Austen and would like to read them on their computer or e-reader I have uploaded all of her works in PDF format that I was able to find on the Project Gutenberg website to the Society's Yahoo Group file area. This includes her 6 novels, Lady Susan, Love and Freindship (sic), A Memoir of Jane Austen, and Jane Austen Her Life and Letters. The last two were composed by members of her family. As I find additional works in the public domain I will upload them as well.
      - John Erb