      Title: Jane Austen Birthday Observance
      Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
      Time: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Pemberley Tea
      Street: 443 N. Mulberry St.
      City State Zip: Lancaster, PA 17603
      Notes: Jane Austen's birthday, December 16th, falls on a Wednesday this year and we will once again gather at Pemberley Tea in costume to enjoy refreshments and sing Christmas carols. The time to begin has been set at 5:30pm. We do so hope you will be available to join us. It is always such a pleasant evening. You are invited to read a passage from your favorite Jane Austen novel or one of her letters if you so please. If you would like tea, cake or sandwiches, etc., you will be responsible to pay for those items.
      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide