Re: [RedHotJazz] Blue Steeel for your gullet knave

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi Uncle Dave

      The booklet to the Retrieval CD containing this recording gives Kay Austin.

      All the best,

      > Can anyone tell me who the vocalist is on Blue Steele's lovely record
      > "Shooin' Flies" (Vi 23014)?
      >
      > thanks so much,
      >
      > Uncle Dave Lewis

    • David N. Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
        Thank you Michael. With your help I was able to tell my radio
        listeners who she was this morning. Wonderful scatting on that tune.

        Uncle Dave Lewis

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Michael Rader <Rader.Michael@w...>