Blue Steeel for your gullet knave

  • David N. Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
      Can anyone tell me who the vocalist is on Blue Steele's lovely record
      "Shooin' Flies" (Vi 23014)?

      thanks so much,

      Uncle Dave Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
        Hi Uncle Dave

        The booklet to the Retrieval CD containing this recording gives Kay Austin.

        All the best,

        > Can anyone tell me who the vocalist is on Blue Steele's lovely record
        > "Shooin' Flies" (Vi 23014)?
        >
        > thanks so much,
        >
        > Uncle Dave Lewis

      • David N. Lewis
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
          Thank you Michael. With your help I was able to tell my radio
          listeners who she was this morning. Wonderful scatting on that tune.

          Uncle Dave Lewis

          --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Michael Rader <Rader.Michael@w...>