Test

  • Alex Hill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2014
      Just testing as some emails not coming in as compared to seen on yahoo redhotjazz discussion website...

      Maybe it is yahoo playing up...

      regards

      Alex, Bournemouth

      No virus found in this message.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2014

        Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 9:21 AM
        Subject: [RedHotJazz] Test

        > Just testing as some emails not coming in as compared to seen on yahoo redhotjazz discussion website...

        > Maybe it is yahoo playing up...

        This has been a random problem since Yahoo decided to emphasize their “Web features”, some mail never reach our mailboxes. I also remember that one of mine kept floating in cyberspace for a whole month before it landed. Nothing I can do about this (and finding a human interlocutor at Yahoo is mission impossible). It is nearly logical for the server to have a fit of hiccough from time to time, considering the number of messages it automatically rejects every day from non-members and spamming robots.

        Patrice

      • Alex Hill
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2014

          Thanks, Patrice,

          Sent one earlier regarding 'swing' and hadn't seen it yet and not come to my inbox yet...

          oh well... nothing is perfect...

          anyway, nice to see redhotjazz bouncing about..

          regards

          Alex, Bournemouth