Re: Awful Trip....................Phil Warrington

  • Phil Warrington
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2013
      I'm sorry this email was sent to the group. You're quite right - my email account was hacked into. Most people realised this straight away. BT have (unusually?) been helpful and restored my account. I'm waiting now for them to restore my address book. Now I'm here though, I'll just say that I took up lots of the advice (as to the most important music I should seek out to educate and entertain my newly jazz tuned ears) that I was given last year when I first joined the group, and - thanks to RedHotJazz - have been and am enjoying some wonderful music!