RE: [RedHotJazz] Awful Trip....................Phil Warrington

  • Hans van der Vink
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26, 2013
      I believe that this guy was stuck in Madrid a couple of years ago....., and again
      he is relying on his old friends to help him out.
      Will he ever learn to keep his valuables in the hotel safe?

      Hans van der Vink

      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      From: lherault@...
      Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:08:12 -0400
      Subject: RE: [RedHotJazz] Awful Trip....................Phil Warrington

      It's a hoax.  His email has been compromised.

      Ron L

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27, 2013
        I'm sorry this email was sent to the group. You're quite right - my email account was hacked into. Most people realised this straight away. BT have (unusually?) been helpful and restored my account. I'm waiting now for them to restore my address book. Now I'm here though, I'll just say that I took up lots of the advice (as to the most important music I should seek out to educate and entertain my newly jazz tuned ears) that I was given last year when I first joined the group, and - thanks to RedHotJazz - have been and am enjoying some wonderful music!