R: [RedHotJazz] Re: Sherman Bernard Fanning Scrap Book of mid 20's Jazz groups He played With

  • levi.marco@libero.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      Linda Burnham,may it be useful to you?
      Do you collect any old stuff from 1900 to mid-century? - Dismuke's ...The down side is : I have many photo's of a man named Sherman Bernard
      Fanning whom was a Jazz/ Big Band muscian , that I can't find much ...
      http://www.radiodismuke.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1696 - Copia cache
      Best Regards.Marco Levi