Re: [RedHotJazz] BT yahoo scam Email

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2013
      Alan, I did not want to ask you publicly, but I wonder if you ever received any of my two private messages warning you of spams sent *to* the group from *your* address.

      I barred the second one, but a previous one (months ago) started some other group member’s attempt at flaming me as if I was standing at my computer 24/7.
      In both cases (yours, and his), I never received any reply, so that will be two reminders instead of one:

      a) About the group’s rules: please refer to a moderator before sending pointless alerts to the whole list!
      b) About the group’s definition: “members are not allowed to hide their email address”. Unfortunately, more and more people are bypassing this setting, by subscribing under addresses they *never* check.

      The problem is that your email account has been hacked, which I attempted to tell you twice, to no avail. No connection with yahoo, or with any of this group’s members.

      I am also reminding everyone that some “social” groups (the ones supposed to “connect” groups together, harvest the whole of your address books and send “invitations” in your names) are extremely dangerous, please do not blame Yahoo for this if you fancied joining one of these!!