Re: [RedHotJazz] Replacing my E-mail address (ny E-post-adresse)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      Dear Bob
      That is all very well, but for security reasons I will remove your post from the RHA archive and replace it by this quote.
      Even though only group members can read your recipents’ addresses, they need not be publicly displayed (this is what line CCi, not CC, is meant for)
      Best,
      Patrice

      Please note:

      My present E-mail provider ("Tele2.no") is shutting down the E-mail service during April.

      So I'm now changeing to another of my E-mail addresses, viz.:
      mailto:robertjs%40broadpark.no

      and this is available now.

      Robert Smith