Earthbound Spirits

  • Mordechai Litzman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Here is an excellent program with Keith Nichols' Earthbound Spirits with some of my favorite British classic jazz musicians: Keith on piano, Norman Fields reeds and Nick Ward on drums. Not 3 minutes, not 10 minutes but 1 hour 14 minutes! (YouTube has taken off the time limits on the video clips, so if you have 1.3GB left on your hard drive you could download it if you wish.)
      It is a very varied program with jazz, blues, ragtime, comedy and Tin Pan Alley tunes played by very professional and talented musicians, and it looks like Keith pulls some surprises here and there...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYtIkTXEdTI

      509