New Orleans 1926?

  • Mordechai Litzman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
      Here is a great group playing the Halfway House Orchestra's Snookum in truly authentic style. Andy Schumm on cornet is in great form.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arjiVKIfQtk

      If you want to enjoy hours of really great 20's jazz played by some of the best musicians from the US and Europe, go to YouTube and search Whitley Bay 2012.

      What is amazing to me is that this recording was made with an iPhone 5. Maybe it is time for me to trade up from my Treo 750.....
      213

    • Bob Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
        Dear Mordechai,

        Thanks for an excellent video link. This was a really swinging small group. The only question I have is: Where was the trombonist hiding?

        Cheers

        Bob Smith