Re: [RedHotJazz] Toast Of New York

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 19, 2012
      I discussed this with one of the ToNY guides. He says the ToNY group is
      interested particularly as long as the new people wanting to join are able
      to bring something to the club archives as "trades" of interest to us.

      Please look at our now-defunct website here:
      http://www.tonycds.com/

      Not all of the pages are public but those that are will help you decide
      if the ToNY group is a fit for you. Ask if your involvement will help
      the ToNY group. ;-) We___/know/_ we can help you if you are interested in
      pre-1950 jazz and pop.

      We need to how many RHJ folks are interested in joining ToNY?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 19, 2012
        Please ignore, wrong reply to wrong message