Re : [RedHotJazz] Group Owner

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      -----Message d'origine-----
      De : Niku
      Date : mercredi 31 octobre 2012 07:07
      À : RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : [RedHotJazz] Group Owner

      > How do you contact the Group Owner?

      Reading the group's welcome message, which is sent to every new subscriber,
      paying some attention to the previous mail, or simply visiting the group's
      webpage would teach you that the group owner, no capitals needed, can be
      contacted at this address :
      redhotjazz-owner @... , or mine :
      patrice.champarou@..., because they are the same mailbox !

      I have deleted the three next posts you attempted to send to the group,
      because there is no point trying to panick everyone by using various subject
      lines for the same purpose.
      What you have not realized yet is that this is not a chatroom - this was the
      only reason why I once suggested you to stop your discussion about software,
      not because it was off-topic, but because it turned into a private dialogue.

      When *any* incident regarding privacy is suspected, the obvious thing to do
      is to report to me - or Michael who also runs this group. And it is my
      responsibility, not yours, to warn the group if necessary.
      Which I am doing just now : There is no subscriber named "raspberry", the
      group neither sent nor received any spam, so there is a fair probability
      that you own address, not the group's, has been hacked. If some group
      members also received unrequested messages from that fake name, I urge them
      to get in touch with me, and possibly sent the *source* of the massage -
      from which I will be able to investigate.
      It might (I do say: *might*) be caused by someone who ignored our warnings,
      and subscribed to some harmful, "social" pest as Grouply or other.

      And if there is ever any serious threat, you can trust I will not hesitate
      "cleaning" the subscribers list from inactive people with an invalid
      address - but we have not had a single incident in eight years' time, only
      people who, unfortunately, reaped what they had sown.

      Greetings to all