Re: Dot Dare

  • Niku
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "John" <john.bartlett@...> wrote:

      > Just wondered if you folks were aware of this web site -
      >
      > http://dotdare.com/radio/
      >
      > clicking on the radio dial changes the tunes, sometimes.
      >
      > John Bartlett
      > South Carolina

      -------
      I wasn't, and I thought I had visited every Hanshaw Website at least five times. I'll be keeping this site in mind when I post my next Annette Hanshaw song to YouTube. Unfortunately, that won't be tomorrow, because a mishap with my computer has reduced my collection of her recordings from 220 to 165. I can replace them easily enough, but I seem to have also lost almost of the graphics I had collected. These, too, can be replaced, but I'll have to work up my energy level to start the recovery project. Losing all that stuff takes something out of you.