Re: [RedHotJazz] Dot Dare

  • liviolaurenti
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2012
      Great !

      Livio

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: lastofthebarons
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:26 AM
      Subject: Re: [RedHotJazz] Dot Dare

      You have to click on the dial and then drag it round to change tracks, otherwise it it plays tracks randomly.

      Cheers,

      Marc

      On 17 Oct 2012, at 08:43, levi.marco@... wrote:

      > Wonderfu website. Thank you for highlighting!Marco
      >
      > Just wondered if you folks were aware of this web site -
      >
      > http://dotdare.com/radio/
      >
      > clicking on the radio dial changes the tunes, sometimes.
      >
      > John Bartlett
      >
      > South Carolina.

    • John

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
          --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "John" <john.bartlett@...> wrote:

          > Just wondered if you folks were aware of this web site -
          >
          > http://dotdare.com/radio/
          >
          > clicking on the radio dial changes the tunes, sometimes.
          >
          > John Bartlett
          > South Carolina

          -------
          I wasn't, and I thought I had visited every Hanshaw Website at least five times. I'll be keeping this site in mind when I post my next Annette Hanshaw song to YouTube. Unfortunately, that won't be tomorrow, because a mishap with my computer has reduced my collection of her recordings from 220 to 165. I can replace them easily enough, but I seem to have also lost almost of the graphics I had collected. These, too, can be replaced, but I'll have to work up my energy level to start the recovery project. Losing all that stuff takes something out of you.