Annette Hanshaw, Puritone 1041

    Message 1 of 61 , Oct 16, 2012
      Bob Bovee (the old-time music performer http://www.boveeheil.com/ ) sent a
      mail yesterday to share the info of a 78 by Annette Hanshaw (as Dot Dare)
      which was not previously listed in Scott's or Rust's discographies. The
      recordings were, of course (I Faw Down and Go Boom/Don’t Be Like That), but
      not their release on the Puritone label.
      The disk can be seen on eBay http://tinyurl.com/bqwrpj9 - I also asked for
      permission to mention his email address bobbovee46@... in case some
      Hanshaw fans wished to get in touch with him.

      Patrice
    • Nigel Burlinson
      Message 61 of 61 , Oct 17, 2012
        Annette was issued as "Dot Dare" on:

        Diva 2792/Harmony 792H (I Wanna Be Loved By You & Is There Anything Wrong In That?)
        and
        Diva 2829/Harmony 829H (I Faw Down An' Go Boom) & Don't Be Like That)

        Nigel