Re: [RedHotJazz] New Orleans

  • Robert Dewar
    Message 1 of 61 , Oct 15, 2012
      Is that the one which was housed in the Mint? Sorry, only been to NO once
      and my memory is faulty at the best of times. I remember seeing Armstrong's
      cornet and being thrilled.

      On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Peter L Reid <reid1947@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > On 12/10/2012 1:58 AM, Ory1886 wrote:
      > >
      > > The exhibit has not returned . The museum didn't flood.
      > >

      > I thought storm and rain damage was the reason. That was what the guard
      > told me anyway.
      > I stand as usual to be corrected. Doesn't really matter does it if the
      > exhibit is still in Baton Rouge?
      > Peter L.
      >

      > > Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > > On Oct 11, 2012, at 5:36 AM, Peter L Reid <reid1947@...
      > > <mailto:reid1947%40impulse.net.au>> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Does anybody know if the Jazz Museum display has been returned to NO?
      > > > I last saw it in 2001, but when I went to visit in 2009, all the items
      > > > were in storage
      > > > in Baton Rouge due to Katrina and the subsequent flooding of the
      > > Museum.
      > > > I will
      > > > be visiting NO next May so hopefully 3 years on things might be back to
      > > > normal.
      > > >
      > > > Peter L.

    • Nigel Burlinson
      Message 61 of 61 , Oct 17, 2012
        Annette was issued as "Dot Dare" on:

        Diva 2792/Harmony 792H (I Wanna Be Loved By You & Is There Anything Wrong In That?)
        and
        Diva 2829/Harmony 829H (I Faw Down An' Go Boom) & Don't Be Like That)

        Nigel