New Orleans

  • Peter L Reid
    Message 1 of 61 , Oct 11, 2012
      Does anybody know if the Jazz Museum display has been returned to NO?
      I last saw it in 2001, but when I went to visit in 2009, all the items
      were in storage
      in Baton Rouge due to Katrina and the subsequent flooding of the Museum.
      I will
      be visiting NO next May so hopefully 3 years on things might be back to
      normal.

      Peter L.
    • Nigel Burlinson
      Message 61 of 61 , Oct 17, 2012
        Annette was issued as "Dot Dare" on:

        Diva 2792/Harmony 792H (I Wanna Be Loved By You & Is There Anything Wrong In That?)
        and
        Diva 2829/Harmony 829H (I Faw Down An' Go Boom) & Don't Be Like That)

        Nigel