Re: Re : [RedHotJazz] Re: Record Research

  • lakehead_guy@tbaytel.net
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 27, 2012
      If you checkout http://www.giantvinyl.gemm.com you will find a website that is easy to use rather than going to gemm.com and then the giantvinyl catalogue. GEMM allows you to build and use your own website and list records for sale for FREE. The listings last as long as you want or until they are sold. If you’re looking for jazz you can search many ways. Drop me an email with your want list, and I’ll check my collection LPs, 45s, and 78s (some from the teens, 20s and 30s). Thank you for your time

      De : mailto:lakehead_guy%40tbaytel.net
      Date : mardi 25 septembre 2012 14:57
      À : mailto:RedHotJazz%40yahoogroups.com
      Objet : Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Record Research

      > Checkout this website for jazz music
      > http://archive.org/search.php?query=jazz%20AND%20collection%3Aaudio_music

      Yes, of course... maybe I also failed to recall
      http://victor.library.ucsb.edu/ which includes a lot of soundfiles -
      streamed after an agreement with the Library of Congress Jukebox
      http://www.loc.gov/jukebox/ (a better starting point than a canceled php
      request).

      > myweb site is giantvinyl.gemm.com for jazz & other genre of vinyl

      I suppose you mean http://www.gemm.com/catalog/GIANTVINYL/ ?

      For some reason, my second attempt to install Brian worked, Marc...
      I always end up forcing Windows to do what I want, problems only arise when
      it does the unexpected !! But I chose it intendedly, after sadly leaving
      the Amiga community, so as to start understanding everyone else's troubles
      ;).

      Patrice

      No virus found in this message.